Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Journal (Friends), (1st day)

Hey guys, I'd like to introduce to you my friends who I spend most of the time with at school. They're Grace and Lourdes, I spend my time with them all day at school, by the time I arrive at school, they're the first persons who talk to me.At lunch we also eat together, we go together to the canteen to buy some snacks as well. This morning at school, it was the birthday of the co-founder of our school. We all decided to surprise her, and when we surprised her...well I was still with my friends, it was a lot of fun, a grade school student sang for the celebrant, a lot of students in the higher level danced for her as well. At the end we all sang  a "happy birthday" song for her, all of us Asianistas. By the time I go home, I sometimes have a little chit-chat with them and with my other classmates as well, honestly we are having a really busy week, we have a lot of homeworks and projects to do so whenever I chit-chat with them, we mostly talk about our homeworks. Tonight I was really busy doing my assignments because we have about seven assignments, projects and group acts. to do and to prepare for tomorrow.One of the thing that made me busy was this journal but it was still fun though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment