Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My Journal (Family), (8th day)

Today is the last day for us to write a journal so I'm gonna try my best to make it a little bit longer. My parents picked us up at school and we went to Gaisano Tabunok to eat dinner. My mom also needed to dye her hair, so while she was in the salon my little brother and my baby sister were playing on the "blocks". While me & my sister were at an internet shop and used the computer for a while. Few minutes later, my dad called us and told us that we needed to g to the salon where my mom was. We waited for her almost an hour and then we went home after that. As i would normally do, I suddenly went upstairs to start doing my homework s I could sleep early. So I finished the 'Travel brochure" project, then I did this journal and planned for the "Variety Show". Right after writing this journal, I'd turn off the computer and probably continue my other assignments. And because it's 10:37, it's getting really late, that means I have to end the journal. Goodnight peeps! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment