Monday, August 8, 2016

My Journal (Family), (5th day)

Last Sunday was really fun. I had a really great time with my family. First thing we did is we picked our daddy up in the airport since he just arrived from Butuan.
 He actually goes to work every week in Butuan, FYI. After we picked him up, we went to Cafe de France to eat. We ate a lot. Well.....actually I ate a lot!! I ate Hawaiian melted pizza, clubhouse and carbonara. A lot! right? We went to a place afterwards where people would normally go on Sundays,to church. So right after Cafe de France is we went to church for a blessed Sunday and to thank God for everything. We went to church before we went to SM and watched a movie. Since my dad just came home, we planned to watch a movie.Since Sunday is a family day, this what we planned to do, to watch a movie so we could all spend time together. What made this day really fun for me is also because what we watched was "Suicide Squad". A movie that I always wanted to watched. I watched the movie with my Brothers, sisters and with my grandma while my parents, my little brother and sister watched another movie. But even though we watched  different movies, it was still really fun. Suicide Squad was a really  fun  movie to watch especially with your love ones. It was funny and I could also tell that it was.....a really cool movie. It is now my favorite movie. So we watched the movie at 9:30 and so what happened was, we went home so late and...well obviously slept late as well but good thing I managed to still wake up ...well.....not really early but not late either. Again, this day was really a lot fun. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment