Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Journal (Friends), (2nd day)

This day is  just a normal day, nothing really happened a lot in school but I'll still be writing this journal and still try my very best to make it interesting. Just like what I just said, today is much like a normal day for me, still transferring classrooms every subject. I can say it was also a tiring day because nothing really entertained me because as i said nothing really happened at school.But it had gone better because of my friends.I know that you agree to me, I know that what also makes your day more interesting is because of your friends. Let's all be honest here, the first ever reason why we wanna go to school is because of our friends, no matter how tiring it is to wake up early, when we think of our friends, it encourages us to go to school. Still on this day I was still with my friends during lunch and on our break time. We also went to the library together to do some school stuffs. Because of course we were still quite busy but we can manage.That's all for a normal day people. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment